|Back to Abramelin||Order Grimoires CD||Your Personal Astrologer|
This Chapter is only for Evil, for with the Symbols herein we can cast
Spells, and work every kind of Evil; we should not
avail ourselves hereof.
(1) To cast Spells upon a person.
(2) To bewitch Beasts.
(3) To cast a Spell upon the Liver.
(4) This Symbol should never be made use of.
(5) To cast a Spell upon the Heart.
(6) Upon the Head and other parts of the Body.
NOTES TO CHAPTER XXII.
(a) The Symbols of this Chapter are manifested only by the Evil Spirits.
(b) BELZEBUD performs the Operations hereof.
(c) The Familiar Spirits cannot well execute the Operations of this Chapter.
(d) Abraham warns strongly against use being made of this Operation. The Symbols should be either buried or concealed in places where the persons we wish to harm are likely to pass by; or, if possible, we can touch them with the Symbol.